Contact meWith directions to the treatment room
To discuss your requirements, book a massage or craniosacral therapy appointment, or buy a gift voucher please contact Lucy on 07870 137724. If you get voicemail please leave a message and Lucy will get back to you the moment she is free. Alternatively you can book your appointment online by using the button below.
Opening hours are Monday to Friday only, not weekends.
The treatment room is situated in my home in Stanley Road, Preston Circus area, Central Brighton, (next to the Duke of Yorks cinema) with on-street pay and display parking (using the payby phone parking app) or the Vantage Point and London Road car parks are 10 minutes walk away. Alternatively there is London Road train station 5 minutes walk away, or the main Brighton railway station 15 minutes walk away.
Buy a gift voucher
YOUR TREATMENT CHANGES DURING TIMES OF COVID-19
As a result of our present situation, your treatments have had to adapt to keep both you and your therapist as safe as possible. I have outlined below what you can expect when you book in for a treatment with me:
BOOKING A TREATMENT
- On booking in a session, you will have some forms emailed to you which I need you to complete and send back to me. These forms will ask you questions about your recent health and medical history for new clients.
- New clients will have a consultation a few days prior to their appointment which will last approximately 15 minutes (if time allows). We can go through your requirements for the treatment at this time. If your booking is too close to your treatment, then we can have the consultation at the same time as the session.
- Payment: I am asking everyone to pay in advance online, by bank transfer, or bring the exact cash in an envelope to your treatment.
- On the day of your appointment I would like you to arrive at the basement door, on time. I won’t be able to let you in if you are early as I will be deep cleaning and airing the room in between clients.
- Please can you come straight to your appointment, not via the shops etc. Please bring the minimum amount of things with you, but do bring your own water bottle.
- I will open the door to you and be wearing a facemask.
- I would like you to wear a face covering, but when you are lying face down on the table you may remove it if you prefer. I do ask you to wear one for when you may be lying on your side or back.
- Please leave your shoes just inside the door and to place your belongings into a large box in the treatment room. I can show you where to do this.
- Talking should be kept to the minimum, so anything to do with the treatment is fine, but I will discourage general chitchat for now!
AFTER YOUR TREATMENT
- After your treatment I can provide advise and homecare. I can go through this with you outside the house, weather permitting, or if you prefer I can call you later on in the day.
- I will be keeping written records and will be complying with the UK Test and Trace.